CAVE - biofireplace in concrete.
CAVE - Be concret
The hand-cast concrete will never have the same surface, each Cave will have its own expression. Concrete is a living material, so you can experience nuance differences after lighting, as the heat will dry out the concrete more in the middle than on the sides.
Dimensions: 47x100x25 cm (height x width x depth)
• Weight 31 kg, 28 kg Danish produced concrete and 3 kg stainless steel brazier.
• Burner volume: 1.8 litres
• Power: approximately 3 kW, can heat a room of 30-50 m2
• Wall brackets are mounted with the supplied safety-approved Würth screws and rawplugs.
• Fire chamber in stainless steel 18/8. No paint, no chemicals, no frills. Stainless steel is 100% recyclable.
• Concrete can be recycled or crushed and used as fertilizer in the garden.
• Design by mencke&vagnby
• Made in Denmark
• extended warranty of 3 years.
• Clean combustion, without smoke and soot
• Easy flame control with Flame Controle
Contact us by mail for more info - email@example.com
Star bordet er “made to order”, og bliver derfor sat i produktion ved bestilling.